Tuesday 17 December 2013

wlc review by shreyika Bharadwaj

I am Shreyika Bharadwaj. I studied at WLC College for my graphic design training. The college has excellent facility for students who want to get into this field.
I started my course to develop my computer application skills in designing. The first year of the course was dedicated to our drawing and illustrative ability. I was always good at drawing so this came naturally to me. But designing illustrations for corporate projects is very different. I learnt different techniques for enabling a concept as the whole class worked on these projects.
The next part of development was the traineeship. This is was my first experience of working in an office. Since, we were also provided a stipend, I enjoyed this opportunity immensely. The exposure was important for me as it helped me to understand how to move ahead in my work.
The faculty at the college played an instrumental role in our development. They maintained a close relationship with all the students and helped us individually to bridge the gaps in our work. This sort of interaction is very important for any student picking up a career at the creative side.
The college itself had all the facilities necessary to exploit our talent. The library and Computer lab provide excellent resources. We students are also given opportunity to visit various conferences to help understand the overall functioning of the industry.
I would recommend the college to all aspiring graphic designers.
 Shreyika Bharadwaj
Student,

(2009-2011)

No comments :

Post a Comment