Wednesday 23 October 2013

WLCI Review By Kinjal Thakkar

My Experiences with WLC college

Hello friends,

 I am Kinjal Thakkar. I would like to share my experience with WLCI College.
 WLC College is very different from most management colleges in India. The study materials which this college provides are known as pre-studies is unique in knowledge as it provides a glimpse into the topics that will be taught during the lecture.
 WLC provides opportunity for internships where we can learn and earn and have an experience for 2 years which would help us as additional qualification in our resume.
 Though I am post graduate, my resume has lacked the practical knowledge I need in my resume.WLC has enabled me to fill this gap.
Along with lectures we have to attend and deliver in workshops and projects which is based on real corporate examples that helps us to enhance our knowledge and our quality of work, while constantly assessing the key areas for improvement.
The Cutting-Edge camp, which is an annual meet at the Noida Campus;  is full of knowledge and experience and helps us interact with various well known and experienced professionals like Gen. Seth, who is Former Governor of Tripura and Chattisgarh , Col.Sunil Prem and Sukdeepak Sir whose experience has helped me to understand my priorities and plan my progress and growth in career. I feel I can achieve my dream goals with this experience.

I am satisfied and lucky to be a student of this college. 

No comments :

Post a Comment